From:
Anita Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:22:15 EDT
Hi Folks!

I haven't posted in quite a while, but I've definitely been reading!  I
have a fert situation, and I thought I'd see what the FML thinks.  Our male
fert Tasslehoff had his second adrenalectomy in March this year, which was
very successful.  However, in May, he started picking on one of our females
- Sprite.  Some of you know the drill - he starts by licking her ears and
it progresses to him latching on until she sometimes cries.  We've been
putting bitter apple on Sprite which works pretty well, but could this be
the dreaded adrenal returned so soon?!  We were thinking it was just
stress, but his behavior seems to be escalating.  It's also confusing,
because he doesn't pick on our other female (Jasla) at all, and he never
picked on either female fert when he was adrenal the 2 times before.  It
also only happens when they're all in their cage.  When they're in our room
playing or sleeping - no problems.  Tasslehoff is also doing the urine
drinking thing on occasion, which I can't remember the significance of,
so if anyone can fill me in on that one too, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!
Anita