From:
nicole virgin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 06:27:15 -0700
hello gang.

I am so thankfull for all the responses on the flea issue.....I am also
relieved to hear about the aqdvantage.  we have some here for our kitten
and I am very glad that it could be used for poor slinky.  At one point the
poor thing had alot of them and her flea shampoo(made for ferrets) just
wasn't cutting the mustard!!!!  I was worried about her.  after we tamed
the fleas down she returned to her normal self!!!

I also got in contact with a ferret shelter(little paws and was sent to
another one) and they have a few Blaze ferrets.  does anyone have a picture
of blaze ferrets???  I have found lots of sableas,silvermitts,albinos(which
slinky is) but not much for blazes and my daughter wants to see a picture.

I am so excited about possably getting another ferret!!!!!

I am also looking forward to the ferret awareness day in merrimak!!!

thanks for all your help guys!!!!  I am happy to say the fleas are just
about history!!!!!!  amen to that!!!!!

Love, laughter and prayers
NIKKI and slinky.

=====