From:
Stacey Yea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:14:48 -0400
Hey all,

Need your opinions.........

I want to get my fuzzbutts a new bedroom (cage).  I was thinking about
the vertical kind like they sell at PetSmart, is kind of neat with enough
blankets and comfy bedding for them.

The one they have now is okay, but I thought I could get them a more
interesting and fun one, so I can hang some hammocks and those neat
jumper/fuzzy type things, they can sleep, they don't spend a ton of time
in their cage but I still would like to make it to be more enjoyable for
them, you know how they are!  Besides, what if I add to the family :-)

However, I just got off the phone with someone here in Canada (reliable
source)and they said that those type are useless, they don't like them, and
it is built for a rodent and not a ferret,and to just get the one level
with more floor space that is what I have now but all the floor space is
used up with there kitty litter and bunk beds that they love.

By the way if you have not tried this for them yet, I use the stackable
vegie bins you can get at Walmart and put there fav towels in there, they
love it, it is nice and dark, my guys love them.

So, anyway, now I am doubting myself on if I should get it, What do you
guys think, I should do here.  I really want to get them a cage really
soon, like next week!

Anyone's advice would be fabulous!

Thanking you all in advance for your opinions and advice, Stacey