From:
Stacey Yea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:27:14 -0400
Hello All,

Thought I would make a quick post and tell you all a little story that
might warm your hearts a bit....now I know you guys won't think I am crazy
however others do but I swear this is how it went......

Yesterday was a bad day for me, as most of you know I lost my sister last
year to cancer and it has been hard because she was all I had here in
Canada and was my biggest supporter and really my Hero, my parents live
in Florida.

Anyway, yesterday was one of those days when I really wish she was still
with me.....I came home after work totally just stressed right out about
everything, on the verge of just losing it.  I laid down in my room, to try
and relax and along comes a fert, it was Binks, he climbs up on the bed,
comes and lays right beside me....starts cleaning his fur, itching a bit,
when he finished he came as close to may face as he could and gave me a
couple licks on the nose and laid there with his eyes half closed, I rubbed
his feet and his big ears......then along come Louis to do the same, curled
up right beside me and Binks,it was a big bonding moment.  We all laid
there for about 10 min., then of course they both get up did a quick dance,
and ran to the door, they love to go in the hall and play chase, I run
after Binks and Louis tries to tackle him,it is hilarious, so we did.  They
are both big sucks and like to hang out with Mom where ever she is, but
this was just too cute!

To many this may sound like a coincidence but I believe that they knew Mom
was sad and they came to make me feel better and they honestly did, now as
all you must know it is not long that a fert can sit still, especially when
in full play mode but they took time out of their busy Weasel Schedules to
do that, god love them!.

They honestly bring so much happiness to my life there just isn't a day
that goes by that they don't make me laugh or smile,and that just has made
the world of difference to me!

Just thought I would post this,it made me happy and thought it might add a
little happiness to warmth to some ones day.

Wish you and your ferts a save and relaxing Labor Day!  Hope to see some of
you at the Symposium in Toronto!

Kindest Regards, Stacey and The Boys