From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:24:47 EDT
Dooks all,
I would like to know for educational purposes, how far the FML stretches.
I know we have fert lovers from China and many far away regions but If you
could find the time, and you are out there some where :) could you PLEASE
drop me an email telling me about where you live, how ferret friendly is
it and some general info.  I would forever be grateful.  I do a lot of
educational work for the schools on animals especially ferrets and would
like to add this info to my speeches.

thanks
Candi - [log in to unmask]

[Moderator's note: Doesn't mean much anymore, but in some cases an email
address can indicate its country.  By counting those, I get 30 countries
represented.

But I say it's fairly meaningless since these days so many services are
international (e.g. CompuServe spans the globe), plus free email addresses
like Hotmail and Yahoo are available to nearly everyone.  In these cases
it's impossible to determine country info from the email address.  BIG]