From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:14:25 EDT
Dooks all wanted to update you on the two ferrets I picked up today.  Well,
the cage was in worse shape than I imagined.  They were using pine bedding
as litter and it was all over the place.  No hammocks or bedding at all.
No wonder these guys were sleeping in their litter pan.  They were feeding
them Zupreem though.  Well, brought the cage home and scrubbed it out
totally!  I had to use a paint scraper to get the urine stuff off the
litter pan.  YUCK!  Well, then into the bath for a full cleaning.  Now I
am happy to say THEY ARE CLEAN AND ADORABLE!  Tweedle Dee is a mitted dark
sable with a bib.  Dweedle Dum is a black and white blaze.  Both were born
middle of May and have had 2 distemper shots and their rabies.  I have the
tags and the vet bills.  Well, wish me luck on placing these guys I think
I have found someone for them.

Thanks all, Candi