From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:19:54 -0400
Hi all,
Just a reminder that Maine's First Ferret Frolic is coming right up.  It's
this Saturday, September 30th from 1-4 at Pet Quarters in Scarborough.  The
leaves are starting to turn up our way and the weather is supposed to be
gorgeous.  What a perfect combination for an outing with your ferret!  And
the benefits proceed two ferret shelters, so that's even better!  We have
lots of neat ferret stuff that will be auctioned off and there will be
several clubs/shelters on site selling unique ferret-related items.  We'll
have food too and maybe I can get Stephen to sing to you (NOT!).  Lori
Voornas from the Point (98.9) said she might show up too.  So hop in your
car and head for Pet Quarters and join in the fun!

Here's the schedule:
1:00  Welcome and Introductions
1:15  Blackest Nose
1:30  Longest Tail
1:45  Tube Races
2:15  Floppy Duck Races
2:45  Paper Bag Escape
3:15  Best Trick
3:30  Best Costume
3:45  Silent Auction and Chinese auction drawings

Admission is free.  Please make sure your ferret is current on his
vaccinations.  No sick ferrets allowed.

Directions:
From the SOUTH:  Take 95N to the Maine Turnpike in York, Maine.  Pay the
toll and get on the Maine Turnpike.  Take exit 7 (Maine Mall).  Get off the
turnpike and at the traffic lights take a left.  Pet Quarters is about 1/4
mile on your right.  Can't miss it!

From the NORTH: Take 95S to the Maine Turnpike.  Take exit 7 (Maine Mall).
At the traffic lights, take a left and Pet Quarters is about 1/4 mile on
your right.  Again, can't miss it!

For more info, call Kelly at 207-247-8302 or me at 603-539-5631.  See ya
there!

Stephanie
Ferret Services of Freedom