From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 12:28:31 EDT
>From:    Ruby Supe <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ferret cage
>Does anyone out there have a cage from corner creek acres?  We are looking
>into buying a bigger cage and I just wanted to see if anyone out there can
>tell me how they like there's?

I have a LOT of Greg's cages (regular and custom sizes) and I love them!
I love them enough to give him a special spot in the ferret book as a
supplier of good ferret cages.  Reasonably priced too.  The only problwm
I have is with the pull-out litter pans which corrode and rust easily, so
I'm always buying replacement pans from him, but there are ways you can
pretreat the pans so they don't rust or the rusting slows down.  Greg will
probably be at the Chicago show Saturday.  He also ships.  I can't say
enough good stuff about him.  He's a nice guy to boot.......a tad bit
forgetful, but a great guy!

Kim