From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 07:59:48 -0700
>I have a friend who is looking for a ferret he doesn't have to pay and
>arm and a leg for.  For his daughter for christmas.he says he can't see
>paying 100bucks for it.  If anyone knows of any Ferrets for sale or for
>Adoption at a reasonable price would you please e-mail me.  We are from
>Mass and would travel as far as CT.

i don't want to seem like i am flaming...BUT WORDED THIS WAY...i would
never give/sell this man a ferret...or even check into it for him... WORDED
THIS WAY..it tells me that money is the FIRST concern...and that the ferret
probably would not get the proper care...the proper food...the proper
medical care...what if this ferret got sick...would he say..."I can't see
paying 100bucks for it"?...medical costs for ferrets are not cheap...what
about food...would he say...that good food is too expensive..he can survive
on the cheap cat food...

i could go on...but y'all get my point...

i know this seems against my earlier posts..but it is not...maybe it
is the wording that gives the wrong impression here...maybe if worded
differently... it would appear that he would care properly for the
ferret...but WORDED THIS WAY i do not see that...

i hate posting like this..but felt i needed to...i know things can be
worded wrong...giving an impression other than meant...so if this is just
worded poorly...i apologize..but IF this man's MAIN concern is the $$$$,
then he should not get his daughter a ferret...it would only be bad for
the ferret and break the daughter's heart in the long run, when the ferret
dies from not getting the proper care...

i hope you can see why i see it this way...

kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles (Slyk),
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess...and Uh-Oh!!!!!
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97