From:
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:08:49 EDT
Hi all, Randy was here on Thursday visiting the shelter.  He showed me the
plans for his Ferret Heaven and it was great.  He wanted me to post to let
you all know hes on the road to CaCa Land to visit some folks there.

If anyone sees the tape he made here, just to let you know I really am
gorgeous but he caught me on a cleaning day, so excuse my appearance.  I
also want to thank him for his donation of T.F.

And thank you Caludia, robin and F.a. for their donation of food, the
wonderful poster and Gismo the ferret, I love it!!!

Also April and damion for sending a fod donation also.

Well gotta go for now , all you great ferret folkk take care.

CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
Las Vegas, Nevada