From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 05:36:34 -0400
In the case of Marshall Farms so called research, I, for one would like
very much to see any proof or documentation on the research there doing!!!
You can go on and on with bashing them, but PLEASE SHOW US THE PROOF!!!!!
I think what you are doing is wrong by bashing them and you should think
twice before talking!!!!  I am not saying that your wrong and it maybe that
Marshall Farms is doing something wrong, all I am asking is PROVE IT!!!!!

You could say that I'm from Missouri (the show me state) because thats what
you need to do to is show me what documentation you have to prove that
there doing something wrong!!!!  So until that time I will keep on buying
Marshall Farms products, and will not boycott them.

All I known is that I have 4 LOVING Marshall Farms ferrets that have the
sweetest dispositions that I could have ever asked for!!!!!  So they must
be doing something right!!!!!!  So until you can show documentation (up
to date documentation) STOP BASHING THEM!!!!!!!  :-(

[TW]