From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:18:47 GMT
I'm so depressed about my lost ferret LouLou.  I just can't stop crying
and thinking about her and the millions of horrible things that could
happen to her.  I could get used to the fact that I only have two ferrets
now but I just can't deal with the idea of her suffering.  My other two
ferrets are not the best playmates - they get along but they don't romp and
play like LouLou did with Misty.  Casey is a loner.  Misty is definitely
missing LouLou and it was so sad to watch her boredom last night.  I have a
new 3 1/2 month old baby and I haven't been able to play with the ferrets
as much as I used to so I was happy that they liked to play with each
other.  I feel so bad for Misty now.  I also miss LouLou like crazy.  I
taught her how to roll over, sit up, and shake hands.  She liked to play
with stuffed animals - she would bite them at the neck and shake them -
always the neck!

I miss LouLou.  I love her.

I would really appreciate some advice on dealing with this.

Thanks.

Adrienne