From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 05:45:58 GMT
Unfortunately we lost another ferret.  We found the first one the same day
in the attic of our house and she is OK.  Now we have lost LouLou.  We
think she wandered out the front door somehow because we found a potted
plant on our front porch that had been dug into just like a ferret would
do.  We have searched the house and we are pretty convinced that she's
outside in the big bad city.  I'm devastated and I probably won't sleep
until I find her.  If I don't find her I don't know how I will cope.  It's
so hard not knowing what happened to her and what she's going through and
if we never find her then I will always wonder how her life ended.  I hate
to think this way but I am so upset.

Please let me know if anyone hears of a ferret found near Corey St in West
Roxbury.  We live on Garth Rd.

LouLou is a plan brown sable ferret.

Thanks so much.

Adrienne  (Casey and Misty miss their playmate)

Please come home LouLou!