From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:33:58 -0400
Someone just cancelled for ferrets 2000, but since we have had to pay the
hotel already, we can not refund any of her money.  She has offered her
spot to someone at a discounted price to be able to get back *some* of her
money.  She has a 3 day pass and dinner pass.

This package is valued at $220 US and she's willing to seel for $150 US.
Please let me know if you are interested A.S.A.P.

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!