From:
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 14:24:45 -0400
Only less than a week to go for Ferrets 2000!  What a rush!  I haven't seen
mom all week long!  She's been busy making seating arrangements for the
special dinner party Saturday night with a few surprises in store!

As it turns out, Chris Mathis and Gary Holowicki are going to make the
symposium after all!  I'm so excited to meet htem as well as our other
speakers.  Gary helped save my life with the help of Timmy's Tonic & Dr.
Williams diagnosid my illness after all else failed.

Tugger is doing AMAZING!  For the 1st time ever, he went through the clear
tube in the living room!  Mommie almost cried.  Blind & Deaf, and he's got
just as much spunk and will as i do.  he's my hero.  i can't wait for all
of you to meet him at the conference when mommie shows him and i off.

Grandma starts her chemotherepy this week and will continue to have chemo
for 5 days.  This runs through the conference.  Since she won't be feeling
well, mommie has decided not to have too many people visit the shelter over
the conference weekend.  We all hope you'll understand.

Got to go!  mom's coming to the puter and needs to make everyone's name
tags!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!