From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:40:27 -0500
Hi all,

XXX, read the post Mary sent:
>Many of you probably know that Eric has been having bad problems >with
>back pain.  While we were attempting to get that under control, he
>developed an intolerance to one of the drugs he was taking to control his
>Crohn's disease.  So he had to stop taking it.  Now the Crohn's is flaring
>up and he's getting fevers that we can't control at home.  So they want
>him to go to the hospital for a couple of days so they can isolate the
>cause of the back pain and get him on something to keep the Crohn's under
>control.  He's dreading this (he hasn't been in the hospital since he was
>born).  At least they're not talking about surgery.  So we're playing with
>the ferrets a lot today.  They seem to be in to an entertaining form.
>Leave it to the weasels. :o)  Anyway, please think good thoughts for Eric.

In NO WAY, is this an excuse for the MF mag.  being late.  And its
downright shameful for you to try to make it sound like one.  She just
wanted to tell all her friends on the fml that her husband has to go to the
hospital and she wants us to keep him in our thoughts and prayers.  She
asked a simple thing of us, and you turned it towards yourself and made it
into a big 'poor me' mess.  If you have a heart, you will just leave them
alone, they need our support right now, not flames.  A few months ago, on a
Oprah Winfrey show, they talked about self-centeredness, attacking other
peoples reputations and gaining control by doing so to feed your own ego,
being fed by fear, and I think you got plenty of it.  So while you are
having your self-centered 'tantrums' leave Mary and Eric out of it.

Enough said.

Heidi - Who wishes many Bright Blessings for Mary & Eric