From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:15:48 -0500
Hi All,

I would also like thank Ela for finding the info on Stevia.  I have never
read that article before, thanks for bringing it to attention, and if
anyone wants to discuss it more or the milk thistle, please email me
privately.

I wanted to tell you all about some great things I bought.  From the ferret
store, I ordered the 'theferretstore.com s own Hanging Ferret Snuggler'
Which is so comfy and durable and costs only $11.99!  It comes in red or
blue, I got red.  It really brightens up my cage!  And I am pretty sure
everyone knows about the Super Pet Breez-E-Balloon, Coz-E-Castle, and
Comf-E-Cube.  The ferret store sells them for a great price and they are
so COOL!!!!!  EVERY ferret needs these!  They are so great and fun.  I
also got the Large Multi Pet Wiggly Giggly for $12.89 (w/$25 or more
order), it is the BEST ball you can get for your pets!  It makes funny
noises to keep their attention.  You can buy these products at:
http://www.theferretstore.com

They also provide great service and free shipping!  Such a fun company to
work with.  You can even track your order via internet!

Another winner in my hall of fame is the Ferret Warez Toteme.  It comes in
5 colors (green, bright blue, tan, red, royal) and you have 2 shell
choices: the more waterproof one or soft cotton (the waterproof one is less
breatheable).  You can carry a water bottle and leash, AND your ferrets
harness can be attached to the inside!!!  It is so comfy and easy to carry,
hands free, that you cannot go wrong when you get one!  I will never get
anything else.  It costs $30 (+$4.95 for shipping).  It is soooooo worth
it!  You can see it and their other products at: http://www.ferretwarez.com
or they can forward you some pics of them.

Thanks Kathy & Ricky!
Love your ToteMe!