From:
"Kristeen M. Kohrs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:11:28 -0400
I thought I would add to the list of things to think about before ferret
math strikes.  Aside from all the good points already made, my big deterent
is pet sitting.  I travel about once a month for work.  My friend and pet
sitter has 7 ferrets of her own.  If she is watching ferrets for anyone
else at the same time with a few rescues in the house, it can easily bring
the count up to 20!

Now I have to admit that I think my fuzzies may even like being at "Camp"
more than being home.  Between all their friends and the rice box.... And I
have to admit, I do have the best pet sitter in the world (Thanks Tracy!)
I'd probably have to change jobs if I didn't have reliable, good, pet care.

I guess the hardest part about ferret math is keeping what's in your your
head ahead of your heart.  We all know how hard that is to do when you come
face to face with the ones that need a home....

Kristeen
Katie, Matt, & Al
(3 and holding)