From:
Stacey Yea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:16:23 -0400
Hello Everyone,

Now doesn't anyone have an early riser in their family of Fuzzies?, cause I
know I do.

Every morning at around 6am, I am awakened by a ferret kiss and a
scratch... if only Buddy could learn how to move up and down my back that
would be nice... but no, he must scratch in the same spot.  This will
continue, Louis just just sits and watches patiently,as if he were Buddy's
peanut gallery.  So of course I will get up with them to see what they
want......not much...... just to play!, so half asleep, I will walk to the
couch and lift all the cushions up from the couch and that creates tunnels
for them to explore, you must try it, it will keep them entertained for at
least a hour.  After building their fortress, I stumble back to bed.  Not
even a half hour later, what do I here screams right in my ear....Louis
is very vocal when they play, he will squeal if Buddy is just looking at
him......so here we go again, they are on the bed in a full our wrestling
match....I finally succumb to all of it and sit up and join there game of
course I am only allowed to reff it!  Now this happens at least every
second morning, I might as well just throw out my alarm clock, I have a
ferret who takes care of that!  Hope everyone has a great weekend, We are
heading up to Buffalo NY, the whole family of course!.....Buddy does not
seem to handle my absence very well, he will lose a little weight and act
depressed.  Also, he will follow me around constantly for the next few days
after my return, so I feel too bad leaving them, besides I worry about them
too much.  The car ride is only 4.5 hours and they sleep most of the
way.Once again have a great weekend and give all your Weasels a great Big
Ferret Kiss for me!

Talk to you all on Monday.
Kindest Regards,Stacey and of course........
The Boys