From:
Stacey Yea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:31:15 -0400
Hello

Hope all you had a nice weekend!  Up here in Ottawa, Canada, it was too
cold!  The winter is coming, blah blah!  Anyway, just need opinions if
possible.

I have found it quite difficult to find Binks,1 year old, a food he
enjoys.... I have tried a few, we don't have Totally Ferret here in Canada
as far as I know.  I have them on the 8 in 1 Ferret Food, which says it
does not have less than 35% fat, they don't mind that, I tried a sample of
Nutrience Kitten, Binks loves it!  Is this brand okay?  I thought I might
just mix the 2 for them as their regular diet.  What do you guys think I
should use or try?  Any advice would be very appreciated!

Oh ya, this weekend the little weasel thiefs managed to get a hold of
"Gummy Worms", don't ask how, they amaze me!, I am assuming some were
eaten ( could not retrieve all), Binks had a case of diarrhea, really
runny, liquidly, I have not see it again since the one time, poops have
hardened, could this be caused from the worms they ate?  He is fine now,
should I do anything, I have found as many of the remaining worms as I
could!

Now here is my last request, does any of you know of the company CDC,
I believe it is a ferret breeder here in Canada?  On Friday I was in
SuperPet, looking at cages, Any recommendations there?  Trying to find
a good cage!

Well that was a bad idea, because as I walked to the ferret section there
was this baby fert there, so little, too little to be there I think, of
course we stopped and said hi to the little guy, so cute.  To make a long
story short, I asked the girl how long he had been there?  she said a week
or so, he was almost bought the day before but as the people got to the
cash they realized they were $20 short so they gave him back, she said that
she was happy because they didn't seem very nice, they didn't even buy a
cage or anything and this was there first ferret.  I know, I know I can't
save every fert, but he was too cute and too little to be all alone :-(,
so we told her to call us if they come back in.....just in case, I am going
to keep my eye on him.  Any opinions on the company CDC?  I have never
heard of them and want to be careful!

I think that is it for now, any advice or opinions on these topics would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanking you in advance, have a great day!  Give my love to all your
ferts :-)

Kindest Regards,
Stacey and the Boys ( Buddy & Louis)