From:
Sherri Holden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:20:56 -0400
Well everyone, here's a different kind of problem regarding the litter pan
mess.  I solved the moving litter pan problem by pushing holes through the
pan and then using a shoe lace to tie it in.  Great, nope, now they can't
move the litter pan, but they can get into the pan and proceed to push out
every last piece of the litter pellets.  And I do mean every piece.  What's
a mom to do?  I yell my girls names to get their attention and they look at
me and say, "what, I'm not doing anything wrong." Also, I have left some of
their feces in the clean pan specifically to try and deter this action, to
no avail.  HELP, ANYONE?

Sherri, Gypsy, Cleo (the big mess makers)