From:
Amy and Dave Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:18:34 -0400
Well, I have to admit that I haven't been following this thread as of late,
but some of today's portions of the FML talked about huskies and Siberians
with ferrets.  We have a 1-year-old husky/shepherd mix (who we adopted at
six months), and while at first his behavior with the ferrets was not
commendable, with neutering and strict training all animals run the house
freely.

He tries to play with my youngest ferret but of course, she wants nothing
to do with him.  In my house the ferrets have a million ways to get away
from him when he's being particularly annoying.  For the most part he
ignores them now.

I would never leave all of them out and leave the house or anything, but
at least while I'm here and the ferrets are out he behaves quite well.

Just my $0.02....

Amy, Dave, Sarah & Paul (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian, Elektra, Claudia & Sidney