From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 13:05:02 -0500
I am sorry for sending out condolances to all who have had their fuzzies
depart to the Rainbow Bridge.  I have been laid up with surgery and still
trying to recuperate from stroke (end last march).  I just read FML for
May 4 - 5, and although I have meant this to Mustang Charlie regarding the
loss of Garret, this heartfelt message is for everyone that I have missed.

Dear MC, read your post this A.M.  about the passing of Garret.  My most
heartfelt condolances go out to you and your other fuzzies.  My family &
I pray that the GREAT CREATOR of ALL THAT IS, will give you peace in your
heart and mind, knowing that Garret is now waiting for you at the Rainbow
Bridge.  God is the Great Conservationist, He NEVER lets anything go to
waste, and I am sure that Garret's spirit has returned to The CREATOR,
never again to feel pain, sorrow, nor loss.

Peace from God, our Heavenly Father be with you and yours at this time
of your loss.

Rev.Ron Sims, D.D. & Family: 8 hooman beans, 14 ferts, 6 canines and
                             2 puddy-tats