From:
Benjamin Otten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 20:01:44 -0400
East TN vet,

I would recc the Univ. of Tenn. as the ultimate source of ferret care.

at UTCVM I would ask for
Dr. Christal Pollack or
Dr. Isabelle Langlois

they are both board certified Exotics doctors (you can tell them I told
you to ask for them)

however if you want a small time vet then i would suggest either

Dr. Millie Bass in West. K-ville on Kinston Pike
or
the Dr. Rosemary Jones in Maryville, TN.  i think she still does house
calls

hope this helps.

if you go somewhere else I would definately make sure that they have at
least seen a ferret in the last week !!!

The Animal Medical Center
Exotic Pet Service
510 East 62nd St.
New York, NY 10021-8302