From:
Betty Bjorkman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:27:38 EST
In this corner, weighing in at 1.5 lbs, is Lizzy Girl!!!!  In the other
corner, weighing in at 5 lbs, is the bag of potatoes!!!  As the bell
sounds, Lizzy Girl heads for the bag of potatoes which are located in the
kitchen.  She places a firm bite on the edge of the bag and uses her
powerful hind legs to propel her backwards as she pulls the potatoes.  The
potatoes do not seem to be putting up any kind of struggle.  She makes it
into the dining room, and is now approaching her target goal .... the
COUCH!!!  .... and she makes it!!!  The potatoes are out of the kitchen
and safely under the couch where they belong.

I can t move three times my weight, how can she??  Maybe sheer
determination.

Betty, Rocky, BooBoo, Lizzy Girl and Twilight