Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:31:50 -0500
Greetings to all!
My fiance and I are getting married in August this year.  I know there was
talk about a year ago, about someone who makes ferret wedding cake toppers.
I'd really love to get one.  We are gonna try to have ferrets as a theme
as much as possible, since our fuzzies are our family and alot of the
guests will be friends from the ferret club.  I figured a nice way to do
centerpieces is to ask my friends to lend us their ferret statues and
stuffed ferrets, and put decorative tags on them, saying something like
'The use of this ferret was donated by (such and such)' which will assure
that everyone gets credit for their generousity and also assures that the
borrowed items get back to their owner.  I have been trying to think of
other ways to bring ferrets into it, without being too tacky, so any
suggestions would be appreciated.  Hehehe, one of my ideas was to release a
couple of them behind my train in the church for a game of towel ride....
probably wouldn't go over to big.  So, anyways, any info on the toppers,
and any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks from Sherry and her Merry Mob