Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 11:10:17 -0500
I have always hated the post that start with I write this with a heavy
heart, even if it is true.  SO this time we are celebrating Mr. Snowman.
He was quite a gentleman.  He was a man's man and even to the end he was
a 100% litter box hitter.  He was pure white and the brightest pink eyes
and nose.  He only shared our home for 3 mos but he was loved.  Last night
he got to say his good byes to his other family the Mewtons.  He even had
kisses for Kris.  He will be missed by all of us.  WE salute you Mr.
Snowman you brought joy to our family.  Peace be with you until we met
again.

Sandee Mr. Snowman will want to see Isis and Ossi and give them all the
news of home.  I have told him to tell them they are missed too.  Have
them show him where the ferretone fountain is.

Thank you

--
Lydia, Ben and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Trooper, Smokey