Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 11:08:00 -0500
Hey when Costco gets fetter toys and food I am getting a membership.
yahoo.  Speaking of toys Smokeys favorite toy is an empty pop can.  He
loves to drag it around as he walks backwards.  Casper loves the little red
squeaky toy shaped like a hedgehog she actually plays with it, The others
just like to steal it from her and put it in their hidey hole.  Snickers
owns a blue ball with a bell.  She doesn't play with it but makes sure
nobody has it.  It stays in her hidey hole.  Trooper loves the remote.
Everybody loves the rice box, bag of shredded paper, the wagon they get
rides in and all of the tubes.  No my furkids are not spoiled, they are
spoiled rotten. :0)

--
Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Trooper, Smokey, Mr. Snowman