From:
Kristen Herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:30:15 -0500
Charlie -
My older boy, Nesta, will do the lick, lick, CHOMP thing occasionally as
well, especially on house guests.  His favorite spot is the calf:

Sticks his head up the pant leg ("Hee hee, that tickles!" says the
guest...) Licks a spot ("Aww, how nice, he's giving kisses!" says the
guest...) CHOMPS ("AAAAGGGHHH!!!" the guest screams in agony...)

Now, all of my house guests know that he's harmless unless he sticks his
head up your pant leg.  My guess is that he's either trying to get a good
grip in order to make the dragging under the dresser part a little easier,
or showing some sort of dominance?

-Kristen, Nesta, & Cassidy