From:
Penny Lepage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:57:25 -0500
I was wondering if anyone on the FML lives in or around Spokane, Wa?  We
are going from NH to Wa this summer across country in the motorhome and
will be in Spokane for a couple weeks.  We will be on the AF Base out there
where our son is stationed.  Just wondered if there was anything we should
know before hand.

We went to Ma yesterday to visit in-laws and on the fridg there was a
picture out of the Boston Herald Newspaper.  There had been a fun day and
the picture was of a lady and her two ferrets all dressed up in costumes.
The article was good and very positive.  Very large picture.  It is good
to see a paper such as this doing good for our fuzzies.

Penny