Hello all!

The move is getting closer and we're all getting excited.  Not only about
the move, but to meeting other ferrets and ferret people, too.

Anywhooo!  Finances are a little, uh, interesting and I noticed I am
getting low on ferret litter.  I use "Feline Pine" which is $9 per 20lb bag
(before taxes).  $9 doesn't seem like a whole lot unless you really need
it.  Anyway...I got this bright idea.  Rabbit food is also shaped in pellet
form; why not use it for litter.  Tomorrow I am going to purchase a little
of the alphalfa rabbit pellets and the pine litter looking rabbit food and
test it out in the kids toidies.  If it takes, what a find!  At .40 per
pound that's a great deal.

Has anyone done this before?  Will alphalfa be potentionally harmful to the
furries?  (Mine are picky, so they won't eat it)

Lise and the seven fun loving criminals
[Posted in FML issue 2900]