Hello again.  Just wondering if anybody read my post of questions in FML
issue #2868 about duck soup and chicken gravy?  Naturally I have looked in
the FML archives (which is where I got my initial information) and have
been unable to find the answers to my questions elsewhere.  I realize how
busy we all can get and am just wondering if the silence is due to a lack
of answers.  I would appreciate knowing even that much, for if there is a
need for answers I would perform a more thorough search and post my
findings for all of us.  Thanks again

Angie
[Posted in FML issue 2871]