Thanks to the several people who wrote to the FML to highlight the recent
news about Misty the ferret helping to run cable through conduits for the
US Space Command!

A couple of people sent in the entire article, which I'm afraid I can't
typically republish due to copyright regulations.  (And yes, CUNY has been
billed/sued for articles being republished on mailing lists -- I'm not
being overly paranoid (per the legal department anyhow.)) I've eliminated
the bulk of the article in those posts, though the thought is still much
appreciated.

A couple of other people summarized the article and/or provided URLs to
the piece -- both of which I'm glad to post.

Thanks again.

Bill

P.S. Oh, I just noticed I forgot to send out the collection of "Shelter
Solutions" posts.  Will do that as soon as possible.
[Posted in FML issue 2824]