Massachusetts Ferrets Friends Annual Halloween Frolic.  11 am - 4 pm at
the AMVETS post 79 in Natick, MA on October 24.

We also have a website with a list of shelters in this area.  I know of 3
shelters in Massachusetts,
Luv of ferrets in Tewksbury, 978-851-7781.
The Educated Ferret in S. Hadley, 413-538-7108.
Gimme Shelter in Wareham, 508-291-1850.

I know there are alot of ferrets in these shelters and also you can check
your local SPCA, the MSPCA in Methuen, MA has 7 ferrets available for
adoption right now, 4 of those ferrets need ferret knowledgeable homes.
The MSPCA in Methuen is located at 400 Broadway (Rt.  28) phone:
978-687-7453.  They are open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00-4:00, Thursday
11:00-7:00.

I do not know of any breeders in this area.

Sandy
[Posted in FML issue 2793]