Hello,

I have a question for all of you.  Does anyone else's fuzzies like nutri
grain bars?  Mine is absolutely bonkers over the blueberry ones.  He steals
them more than any other item in my house.  I'm wondering if anyone else's
fuzzy likes them because these are the only "treats" that Ferris likes.  I
can't figure out anything else that he likes other than nutrigrain bars and
ferretone and both if given too much will give him the runs.  He's still in
the training zone as ferrets go (call his name he comes here I give him a
treat but not all the time).  I've tried cereal, rice, raisins bananas he'd
rather leave at the store.  I've even tried chicken all to no avail.  If
anyone has any idea of what else he might like besides nutrigrain bars and
ferretone please let me know.  Thanks

Hugs and Snuffles
Carissa and Sir Ferris Bad Boy of Ferret
[Posted in FML issue 2764]