OK, something fishy is goin' on 'round here...

The Herd have NEVER liked raisins, turned their snotty noses up to them.
Except for Sandy, who takes just about anything I give her (I think she
doesn't really like Totally Ferret).

Then last night, as I was dropping a couple of raisins into Sandy's food
bowl, the Herd plastered their faces up against the cage and sniffed the
air like crazy.  So I turned with a large raisin in hand and offered it to
Mr. Picky (a.k.a.  Slinky).  He grabbed it right up and gobbled it down!
So I offered raisins to Gizmo, Noel, & Kyle.  All three promptly grabbed
and devoured them!

Now thinking that maybe they were just being devious in the hopes of
getting FerretVite instead, I offered them each another raisin, and all
four ate them right up!

Now someone please tell me where my real ferrets are?  I don't know these
raisin-munchers.  Now if someone could replace them with ferrets that don't
play in litter boxes that are outside of the cage, we'd be set. :-)

===
Aileen & the herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is not an act but a
habit."
[Posted in FML issue 2757]