I use Francodex Oatmeal Shampoo on my gang.  It really seems to help.  I
couldn't find your post, so I missed it and don't know what you have been
doing.  I don't bath more than once a month and less on the least smelly
ones.  Everyone stinks right now, since Inola POOFED bad.  Whew!!  I use
ChlorhexiDerm on tail and blackhead problems.  Clears it right up.  I do
worry that it's too astringent.  Anyone have any problems with it let me
know.  Hope this helps.  I've heard people complain of kennel cough, but I
don't know personally.  Sorry
[Posted in FML issue 2752]