I laughed my butt off about the sweater from fur thing.  I had seen
something on TV once about a woman that turns the fur from her Newfies
into sweaters.  Those would be big sweaters!

Anyway, it reminded me that whenever our ferrets are being *bad* (is there
ever a time when they're not?!), my fiance tells them: "If you don't behave
I'm gonna turn you into SLIPPERS!" They would make perfect slippers too,
just the right length and width. :-)  Just kidding.

Aileen & the SLIPPERy herd

===
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
[Posted in FML issue 2641]