This may sound strange but how does one find a dooking ferret?  I'm not
sure hearing noise all day is a good thing tho.  Just wondered if there was
a special breed or color where you can find a ferret which dooks alot?  Ok,
ya people don't laugh.  I always seem to have them questions.  One day I
may take a ferret medical class to learn more about the illnesses of these
animals.... Anyone have a free one to donate.  Funds are a bit tight and
for some reason we missed getting two of them because my back went out and
I didn't have a ride.  Thanks

Debbie in WA
[Posted in FML issue 2652]