Hello everyone, I just called the Lee County Animal shelter in Florida
about the ferrets they had.  One has found a home, the other is still there
and can be adopted for $20.  I live on the east coast and they are on the
west.  It isn't easy for me to get over there to even see how the little
tyke is doing.  I want to help, but I am afraid I might bring illness to my
ferret or that they might not get along and medical bills right now to make
sure I just can't afford.  Just thought I would let you know.

Feeling mean for not running to the rescue :(
Penny
[Posted in FML issue 2606]