Hi Everyone,

I hope this is okay to post it's not directly related to ferrets but I've
been wondering about this for awhile now.  I wanted to see if someone
could tell me the difference between having a vet who's a DVM (Doctor of
Veterinary Medicine) and a VMD (I'm guessing this stands for Veterinary
Medical Doctor..not sure)?  My old vet I took my ferrets to was a DVM and
my new one is a VMD and I always seem to forget to ask while I'm there.

Thanks,

Rebecca and the crew of five little weezils, a crazy cat, and "The Pig" (my
guinea pig)
[Posted in FML issue 2604]