I'd like to hear from any of you that have a "dedicated" ferret room.  We
just recently moved into a house and rather than letting the ferrets have
free run, we've made the second bedroom "theirs".  The doorway is closed
off by a piece of plexigalss, and aside from a daily supervised romp thru
other parts of the house, this is their area.

We came from an apartment that they had free run 24/7, so I'm feeling a bit
guilty about this new arrangement, but it has stay this way.

Please share thoughts and ideas for making the best of this situation.

- Mish
[Posted in FML issue 2623]