Hi,

As Kermit (the rocket) has to go into surgery next tuesday (he's to be
neutered) and he's our first one.  We would like to know what special
treatment we should give him after the surgery.  Is there anything special
we should do or not do?  Do we have to feed him somthing special or does
he get his normal dinner as always (J.  Wellbeloved)?

I've heard that ferrets who are neutered change after the surgery.  I would
like to know in what way they change or what they stop doing or start doing
after they've been neutered.

Thanks for your help.

Arne, Karine and kermit (the sssssssshhhhh..... rocket)
[Posted in FML issue 2584]