Hi, this subject I am sure has been covered many times but I have been away
from the FML for a while now.  I live in military housing.  Ferrets, which
according to the housing manual are exotic pets like alligators, aren't
allowed.  I have been experiencing somewhat of a pest control problem and
am wondering what you guys use to exterminate your house.  The military
sprays for free but I won't let them because I am scared my Eddie will get
into it.... if you can help, please email me.  Thanks!  Heather & Eddie the
wonder-woozle
[Posted in FML issue 2556]