Two year ago, I 'discovered' ferrets.  I did the same thing as Meghan.  I
read as much as I could about ferrets, and started buyng ferret things, a
cage, and saving up money to buy my first baby fuzzy.  I don't make a lot
of money, but rest assured, my two fur children get the very best of care.
I am totally committed to their health and well-being.  Personal sacrifices
are made, if necessary, to take care of their needs- something any good
parent would do.  I am sure that Meghan feels the same way.

As for "...similar pleas...", I don't recall that she ever asked for
anything other than encouragement and emotional support.

P.S. Lets keep this a happy story!

My two cents worth...:-)

Mitzy and the fuzzgang
[Posted in FML issue 2457]