Hello!

I figured out what was making the smell, or not making the smell.  Anyway,
I had been putting shreaded news paper in the cage until I ran out.  For
some reason the news was absorbing the odor so naturally when I ran out the
smell came.  I had been scrubbing the cage everyday and replacing the
litter as well.  I still replace the litter everyday but now there is no
smell with the news!  I told my grandfather he is just going to have to
keep me in better supply :)  Thank you so much for the help and responces!

Kathy and the news ferrets
[Posted in FML issue 2470]