Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever tried to fly from Toronto to Reno, Nevada with their
ferrets?  We are trying to arrange to have three ferrets flown with their
current caregiver to a new caregiver in the Reno area.  Air Canada will
allow the babies on board without a problem.  But their is a transfer to
United in Denver and United will not allow the babies on board or even in
cargo.  We have been unable to find a solution.  Has anyone ever done this?
If so how did you go about accomplishing this feat?  Thanking you in
advance.

Jill Owned By
Fiona
(Who miss Rupert & EB)