Hi, FMLers.

I was cuddling my Zorro this morning when I noticed that one of his upper
canines seems blunt, as if he may have broken the tip of it off.  He
wouldn't let me get a good look at it, and he seems to be eating just fine,
so I don't know if it's hurting him or if he indeed has broken it.  He has a
bad habit of biting the metal spout of the water bottle sometimes, so it's
quite possible that he broke the tip of his tooth that way.  Should I take
him to the vet?  My vet is pretty knowledgeable about ferrets, but I don't
know if his expertise extends to ferret dentistry or not.  Thanks in advance
for any advice you have.

Dooks,
Lisa
Mom of Zorro, Claudia, and Loki