>From:    Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
>Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
>Ammonia: here Easy Off pull this black string, NO, don't ask Grandma,
>Cascade: the observer, Get it, after she kisses you Ammonia, run over
>Ajax:  yet to come.  Mama, those girls have a problem.

Perhaps I missed the explanation post... am I the only one who is wondering
if you got all your ferrets' names from under the kitchen sink?

Not that they're not wonderful names!  I'm just curious.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Visit our web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
[Posted in FML issue 2411]