Hi everyone. I just finished a conversation with one of the FML members who
said there has been a bit of a debate lately with silver (I don't get much
time to read the FML anymore :o().

This is my concern.  Recently in a Canadian natural health journal, Silver
was given the usual good recommendation.  However, it also came with a
warning.  Silver particles should not be larger than .001 Micro Clusters
to be safe for prolonged use.

I think silver is wonderful, but remember it acts like a antibiotic and also
kills off good bacteria.  When speaking with a naturopathic veterinarian
and also a naturopathic nutritionist, they both agree that while silver is
wonderful for use in sick animals, it should not be used in healthy animals
on a constant basis.

Just food for thought :o)

Randy
The Ferret Aid Society